Tough Challenges Test Creativity
CareFusion offers a broad range of clinically differentiated ventilation solutions, leveraging a long history of developing first-to-market technologies across the continuum of care. Nectar was tasked to develop a small, portable CPAP, a necessity in today’s OSA marketplace.
Nectar’s Success: Experience-/Process-based Solutions
- The CPAP unit features compliance monitoring, closed-loop pressure management and, most importantly, a quiet operation.
- The CPAP system is offered with/without our pass-over humidification, which features an easily adjustable temperature setting.
Positive Results Exceed Expectations
- The CPAP system provides performance and value in extremely small size.
- Mechanical ventilation products help enhance patient care, optimize workflow efficiencies, and support best practice strategies.
- The new system approach to ventilator care enables customers to manage costs and patient outcomes, such as ventilator length of stay more effectively.
- It combines ventilator system options with healthcare interoperability and analytics software to help improve workflow and patient care.