Tough Challenges Test Creativity
Nectar designed The Keyport keychain replacement to consolidate up to six keys into a device that allows the user access to any one with just the slide of a thumb.
Nectar’s Success: Experience-/Process-based Solutions
Nectar design and engineered the Keyport for ease of operation, durability, versatility, and a simple, compact and production oriented design.
- Accommodates most key types, including high security and chipped auto keys.
- It has no sharp edges and keys no longer stab the user while in pocket.
- Easily swap out blades/inserts and clip items to detachable lanyard.
- Optional inserts include USB flash drive, mini-LED, bottle opener, and barcode holder.
- Constructed with high-grade materials.
- Weighs less than six traditional keys when fully loaded.
- Fits comfortably in the fifth pocket of a pair of jeans.
- Serial number allows found device to be reunited with its owner via Keyport Lost & Found.
- Doesn’t jingle like a traditional keychain.
Positive Results Exceed Expectations
Elegance, simplicity, and customization were at the forefront of Nectar’s design of the Keyport. A product that organizes a disorganized part of almost everyone’s life… keys. According to Cnet.com, “The whole package comes across as something that Q developed down in the 007 laboratory. ‘If you see this slim box, James, you’ll notice that it contains your Aston Martin key, a flashlight, and a martini stir stick for emergencies.’”