We realize innovation through efficient electronics and reliable software
Our electronics development services
produce cutting-edge products and software applications
Realizing innovation in product development requires the use of efficient electronics systems and reliable software. Many new products require electronics systems that use less power and fit within more compact footprints, as well as software that is both capable and stable. Nectar provides the integrated electronics and software development services that will help you create energy-saving, innovative products.
Our highly skilled engineers, technicians, and software developers can work with you to ensure the perfect marriage of effective electronics systems and dependable operational software. Whether your product requires digital or analog circuits, microcontroller or wireless capabilities, or software or firmware applications, Nectar has the experience, knowledge, and expertise to help you design these systems quickly and affordably.
Nectar leverages leading-edge electronics and software development technologies to optimize electronic systems designs—including field-programmable gate array (FPGA), digital signal processing (DSP), radio frequency (RF)/wireless, electronic sensors, and optical designs—as well as software applications—including those for Windows, Linux, and Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS). We strive to create electronics systems for our clients that function well—using dependable software/firmware—and are cost-effective to manufacture.
Engineering Process and Services:
- Technical Specification
- Rapid Prototypes
- Test, Margin, Stress and/or Qualification Testing
- Testing: Temperature, Mil-Std- 810 – shock and vibration etc., EMC Mil-Std-461
- Quality Requirements/ Traceability
- Pre-Production Planning (overseas sourcing support)
- CM ready data packages: schematics, Gerber files, fabrication and layout drawings, test requirements
Analog and Digital Electronics from control and storage to audio and video communications:
- USB, RS protocols, Ethernet
- Semiconductor vendors: Intel, ARM, TI, ATMEL, Intel, Microchip etc.
- Sensor System Design: temperature, fluid level, pressure, flow, etc.
- Windows, Linux, RTOS
- C languages, TCP/IP
- Internet Security Partners
Optical Design Support:
- Line of Site Communications Systems
- Laser Target Designators and Range Finders
- Solar panel Optical Elements
- Sensors (TBD)
- Power management
- AC/DC power supplies and power conversion
- Displays and Control Panels
- Portable Custom Battery Packs (NiCad, NiMH, Li lon, etc.)
Key Electronic Subsystems:
- Radio & Antenna systems: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Zigbee, Licensed and ISM microwave bands from 200 MHz to 14 GHz
- Cellular & M2M systems, GSM/CDMA
- Microwave Communication System Design